The club now has a new upload program, and this has resulted in several changes in how pictures are entered.
This is the link to Photo Contest Pro, the Digital competition upload website: http://www.photocontestpro.com/ .
1.When you go to the PhotoContest Pro page you will be directed to log in (upper right hand corner of the page) using your Email address, the password you use, and select Photographic Society of Vineland from the Organizations drop down menu.
2. After logging in, select “Submit Pictures ” from the top of the page. At the bottom of the next page click on “METHOD #2" Select the CONTEST that applies.
3. On the page that opens, just follow the instructions, providing a title for your picture and then browse for your picture and then upload it. Your pictures will be listed after you upload them. Please note that the system is fully automated through software and we will not be able to help you with problems or enter pictures after a contest’s closing date.
The following apply to the pictures you upload:
- Resolution: The maximum dimension shall be no larger than 1050 pixels in either direction
Note: For best quality, either the horizontal or the vertical resolution (depending on the aspect ratio)
must be at the maximum.
- File Size: No restriction
- File Format: jpg
- Color Space: sRGB
- Enter early
- We can’t help you after the closing dat
Click here to acces the Diogital Upload website: http://www.photocontestpro.com/
We can’t help you after the closing date!
Problems uploading? Contact: